This course contain further information on the responsible use of technology. It is an example of a set of imported SCORM packages.
The use of modern electronic communication systems is an important success factor for any business. The company therefore provides all employees with the technology systems they need to respond to business communication needs in a timely manner.
We expect them to be used responsibly and with due regard to the costs involved; employees are accountable for their actions and the outcomes.
This course contain further information on the responsible use of technology, and outline how all employee's computers are monitored.
- Browser based internet access
- Voice communication including landline and mobile phones
- Messaging services on computers and mobile phones
- Busness Apps
- Internal collaboration media
- Facilitator: Dianne Volek